The Dagpo Educational Fund
WHY THE DAGPO EDUCATIONAL FUND HAS THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Personal data is processed via our website [and / or because you provide it to us]. We consider careful handling of personal data to be of great importance. In this privacy statement we therefore explain as clearly as possible which personal data we collect and use from you and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this privacy statement carefully.
When processing personal data, we adhere to the requirements of European and Dutch privacy legislation. That means among other things that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask you for permission to process your personal data in those cases where your permission is required;
- We take security measures to protect your personal data and we demands the same of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- In our role as processor, we only process the personal data for the purpose designated by the client and with the means chosen by the client.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES THE DAGPO EDUCATIONAL FUND HAVE?
The term personal data refers to information with which a person can be identified.
We process the following personal data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- e-mail address;
- Mailing address.
WHY DOES THE DAGPO EDUCATIONAL FUND NEED MY PERSONAL DATA?
We do not collect or use your personal data for purposes other than the purposes described in this privacy statement, unless we have obtained your permission in advance.
- Use for sending information via e-mail or post
To keep you informed of developments, it may sometimes be desirable that we send information to our donors.
We will only use your e-mail or home address with your permission.
- Use for sending our thank you cards
We thank the people who supported us annually with a thank you card. Only with your permission will we use your address for this.
CAN I WITHDRAW MY PERMISSION?
If a processing is based on your permission, you are entitled to withdraw it at any time (without retroactive effect). Please contact us using the details below.
If you withdraw your consent, this means that we will remove your data from our database.
ARE MY INFORMATION PROVIDED TO THIRD PARTIES?
We only use – if necessary – third parties to carry out our (business) activities. If these third parties thereby have access to your data, we always take appropriate measures to ensure that your personal data are adequately protected and used exclusively for the intended purposes. Selling your personal data never happens.
We are not currently using third parties with whom we may share your personal data when carrying out activities.
DOES THE DAGPO EDUCATIVE FUND ENSURE THAT MY DATA IS PROTECTED?
The Dagpo Educational Fund has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal data you provide against unauthorized use.
These measures include, but are not limited to:
- The Dagpo Educational Fund ensures that its network connections are secure (SSL);
- Board members and third parties are required to maintain confidentiality;
- Access to personal data is limited to certain authorized persons;
For more information about our security you can contact us. You find below our contact details.
We use (limited) cookies.
CAN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT BE CHANGED?
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly, so you are informed of these changes.
DOES THIS STATEMENT ALSO APPLIES TO WEBSITES WHERE I END UP THROUGH THE DAGPO EDUCATIONAL FUND WEBSITE?
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are linked to this website through links.(like YouTube is used for playing videos). We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data reliably and securely. We recommend that you read the privacy and cookie statement of these websites and that you use these websites
What are my privacy rights? You have the following privacy rights:
- The right to view your personal data;
- The right to change your personal data;
- The right to have your personal data removed;
- The right to request a data export of your personal data (which you have provided to us);
- The right to request correction or addition (instead of “limitation”) of your personal data (reasoned);
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data (with reasons).
WHAT RESPONSIBILITIES DO I HAVE?
It is also your responsibility to ensure that the personal data that you share with us is accurate, complete and current. Furthermore, it is important that if you share personal data from others with us, you are sure that you may share this data with us. You are responsible for this yourself.
CAN I SUBMIT A COMPLAINT?
Do you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data? Then we would like to discuss this with you. Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to submit a complaint about incorrect processing of your personal data to the Dutch Data Protection Authority. For more information you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
HOW CAN I REACH THE DAGPO EDUCATIONAL FUND: OUR CONTACT INFORMATION?
For questions or requests about this privacy statement or about your personal data you can contact us at any time via the details below.
The Dagpo Educational Fund
Tel. 0031 72 8445 578